Thank you to NetWork Kansas, our local business sponsors, our volunteer judges, and Chase Topliff with his Business/Marketing classes, that the 2016 Goodland Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge was a success. There were 14 creative entries this year. We are proud of all the hard work and confidence that was shown.
Here are the results:
- 1st Place Award: Jade Artzer/Made by Jade
- 2nd Place Award: Landon Reicks/Reicks Commodities
- 3rd Place Award: Ludovica Bindi/Milano Italian Restaurant
- Best Marketing Award (Sponsored by Nex-Generation): Jesus Dominguez/JD’s Redline Performance
- Most Ready to Launch Award (Sponsored by Goodland Regional Medical Center): Peyton Belden/Peyton’s Greek Pastries
- People’s Choice Award (Sponsored by Plains Heating & Air Conditioning): Chase Johnson/Johnson’s Horsemanship and Roping
Other sponsors include: In The Can, LLC, Rasure Lumber, and First National Bank.